From The GPRO Wiki
- Before every race you have the opportunity to sign a new Driver or Technical Director (TD).
- Drivers and TDs decide which manager to join between 19:00 and 21:00 CET on Mondays and Thursdays.
- It will cost you $500,000 to make an offer to a driver or TD, and anyone can make an offer to any staff member as long as the overall is not too high for the group they are in. Be careful because once you make the offer you will pay the $500,000 and it will not be refunded if you remove the offer.
- Managers at Pro and above can also place semi private and private offers. A public offer can be seen by everyone together with the name of the manager who placed it, a semi private offer can be seen by everyone without revealing the name of the manager who placed it, a private offer will be completely invisible until the deadline for the next staff decision. A semi private offer will cost you $1.000.000 and a private offer will cost you $1.500.000.
- Once the deadline for making offers closes (19:00 on Mondays and Thursdays) the staff will look at all the offers, and decide based on a number of factors (which again are up to you to discover) which offer is the best.
- If you are successful in signing a driver or TD, you will pay the current driver or TD a compensation equal to half their salary, for however many races are left on their current contract (e.g. 6 races left with a $1mil salary = $3mil compensation).
- If you have made multiple bids to either drivers or TDs you can sort them into your preferred order on the Your Offers page using the up and down arrows to the left of the drivers name. The uppermost name being your number 1 choice etc.
- You can make up to a total of 4 staff offers (including both TDs and Drivers) per market.
Signing a Random Driver
If you miss out on signing your intended drivers during the staff markets, and don't have one for the upcoming race - then you can avoid having to sit it out by signing a Random Driver.
Important information about signing random drivers:
- Signing a random driver gives you a driver to race with instantly (you don't have to wait for him to accept your offer)
- The random driver will be chosen from the worst possible drivers on the drivers market
- The salary of the random driver will be generated automatically and may not be beneficial to you
- The random driver contract will have the length of 1 race but can be extended
You can see a list of all of the staff decision days for a season here:
You can check your current offers, or see when the next staff decision is by looking at the 'Your Current Offers' page here: