End of Season
From The GPRO Wiki
What happens at the end of the season?
Here is a list of what happens:
- After the last race, the Top 10 Postion Money is awarded
- Promotion / Relegation Script is run
- Selling of parts / Facilities to get managers back into positive balance
- End of Season Points Bonus Money awarded
- Team Points Money awarded
- The accounts for all managers in Rookie will be reset (see Rookie Reset)
- $5mil Bonus for taking part in all races is awarded
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the promotion / relegation calculated, is it before or after all prize money is awarded?
The promotion / relegation is calculated after the bonus for top 10 finishing position is paid after the last race of the season and BEFORE prize money for scored points, team money and bonus for driving all races in the season is paid. It is better to plan for promotion and make sure you have some money to further improve your car, it wouldn’t be a good idea to promote with very little money.
When is the Calendar for the Next Season announced?
Usually after the season reset or a few days into the current season.
How long is the end of season break?
There is usually around a 7 day break between the last race of the season and the first race of next season. Beware that Christmas or other important holidays may affect this.
What does the “N” after the manager names in the season standings mean?
The “N” represents negative balance for the manager.
What does the “Re” after the manager names in the season standings mean?
The “Re” represents a manager who has requested to Retire from the game.
What does the “Ro” after the manager names in the season standings mean?
The "Ro" represents a manager who has requested to reset his/her account to Rookie.