Did You Know
From The GPRO Wiki
Did you know that in GPRO you .....
- have a button at the bottom of every single page that will take you back to the main office page.
- Have you ever wondered what that small blue circle at the bottom corner of every page in GPRO does. Well a click there will take you back to the main office page in just one click, and without having to scroll to the top of the page to hit the 'Home' button.
- can hide the Announcements and have twice as many forum threads on your home page.
- Where you have your latest forum threads on the main office page, there is a small up arrow (or triangle) and clicking on that will hide the current announcement and give you twice as many latest threads to look at.
- Don't worry, if a new announcement comes along it will automatically be shown, and once you have read it, you can hide the announcement all over again.
- have a ready made forum thread to talk to all of your group opponents.
- Right in the middle of your office page, just below your mailbox is a link to your group thread. Here you can banter with your opponents offer good luck, congratulations or commiserations, or just wish them well in the next race.
- can search for people by their Names.
- The first way is to go into your friends list https://www.gpro.net/FriendList.asp and type their name into the add manager box. This will bring up a list of managers to select from.
- The second way is through your mailbox. Create a new mail message https://www.gpro.net/NewMail.asp and click on 'select a manager' and type in the name. You get a drop down list of all the people matching the name you searched for.
- can do a detailed search of the forums (or anything else for that matter) using Google.
- If you go to Google http://www.google.com you can then enter your search parameters but prefix it so that it only searches the GPRO Forums. Do this by prefixing your search with "site:gpro.net" adding forums etc if you want to search a specific part of the site ..for example
- You can then use the multiple words search that you cannot use on the GPRO Forum search option.